Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Fantastic Gifts from our Artistic Friends

Not only are we lucky that we have so many caring and thoughtful friends, we are also fortunate enough to have some terribly artistic ones as well.

My best friend Jenn and her husband and mother created this amazing Red Sox mobile for Noah. It is so special and unique!

My dear friend and former roommate Melissa (also a designer by trade) created a slew of custom wall art for us. It may be hard to tell from my photos, but there are a bunch of special details in the city pictures. On the Boston print the street signs are the intersection Melissa & I used to live at. On the Zürich picture there is a paddleboat with a pregnant me, Matt, and Boston on board- one of our favorite summertime activities here.


No comments:

Post a Comment