Saturday, January 26, 2013

Big Weekend of Firsts

It has been quite a busy weekend for Noah (so far, since it's only Saturday). Yesterday he was playing around on the floor and suddenly started blowing raspberries like it was his job (he had never done this before). It was so sudden and he did it for so long that I was actually worried he was having some sort of allergic reaction to one of the new foods we had introduced.


Then, today, we got home from the grocery store and I lay him down in the living room to play while we put things away. I came back a few minutes later and he was sitting. My mind was blown. He had never gotten from laying down to sitting on his own, in fact, I was just thinking yesterday how I felt like he was nowhere near being able to do that (clearly I was quite wrong). Of course, I had to make him do it again to make sure I wasn't going crazy (I wasn't) and then a third time for posterity. The video is long because it's still a bit of a slow process, but be patient ;o)


No comments:

Post a Comment