Friday, March 2, 2012

It's a.... BOY!

Today was the big day! We found out our little one is definitely a boy, and most importantly we found out he is healthy of a number of potential birth defects. After checking throughout, the doctor ruled out spina bifida, cleft palate, most heart abnormalities (apparently there are some that cannot be diagnosed from the ultrasound, but those are extremely rare), the right amount of brain fluid and symmetry of the brain, and the proper number of fingers and toes. So far so good! 




No pictures, please

Here is where the doctor pointed out his teeny weeny and his "hodensack" (I dont think you need to know German to get the meaning of that)... this little one is definitely a boy.  Sorry my iphoto skills are not good enough to point them out to you guys, but I think you know where to look.

2 comments:

  1. CONGRATULATIONS!!! I am so excited. I called it. I thought for sure I was witnessing a "hodensack" on one of your earlier sonograms. Boston is going to have a brother and I'm going to have a nephew!!! Seriously, I'm already counting the days. This kid is going to be adorable and super loved. HOORAY!!!

    ReplyDelete