Friday, July 13, 2012

Our Wonderful Friends...


Matt and I are feeling so lucky right now to have such wonderful friends, both at home and now here in Switzerland. In my last post, from my friend Jen's visit, I mentioned the wonderful baby gift we received from my college friends. Then, a couple of weeks later, we got a big box in the mail from Matt's high school friends (and their significant others), or as I like to call it, "virtual baby-shower #2".


Then, the following weekend, we had lunch planned with some friends at a favorite restaurant/beer garden here in Zürich. Turns out our friends here planned a baby shower for us. It was such a wonderful surprise, and so, so, so nice. So many thanks to Karen and Mike Siwicki for putting the whole thing together. I can't express how much it meant to us. We feel so lucky that we came here with such an amazing group of people who we genuinely enjoy spending time with!



No comments:

Post a Comment