Sunday, March 3, 2013

Skiing

It is with both great happiness and regret that I tell you we went skiing this past weekend. It is with regret because I can't believe it took us until March to go, but great happiness because it was AMAZING. 50's, sunny, great snow, BEAUTIFUL. We went to one of my favorite mountains (that I have seen so far, because goodness knows there are a million), mainly because there are not a lot of mountains nearby that have childcare for babies.
Going skiing this year was quite a bit different than last year, when Matt and I would just hop on a train. It now involves a rental car, packing the night before to make sure Noah has all the potential supplies he might need, and a twice as much gear.
I am terribly bummed that Noah will not even be 2 for our last winter here. I would really like to get him started at ski school, but the earliest they do even here is 2.5 years. Oh well.

Matt has not only accepted the importance of a helmet, he now likes it. Thanks Laurie!! 



No comments:

Post a Comment