Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Spring! (well it's starting to feel like it anyway)


The past couple of days have been progressively warmer here in Zürich. Friday it's supposed to be 60 degrees! To celebrate this warmer weather, and more importantly SUNSHINE (I'm not sure where the sun goes in the winter here, but we don't see much of it), I brought Noah for his first trip to the park. In his current, non-walking state, the only activity for him is really the baby swings, but that was enough.


Then today, after seeing an oh-so-cute picture of Olivia Roth in her bike helmet, I decided it was time to test out where we stand with our springtime activity gear. Noah must have been in a good mood because he let me try it all on him without a tear, and even gave me lots of smiles!

First we had to test out the cool bike helmet that Tia Laurie gave him for Christmas. Now we just have to put the baby bike seat on the back of Matt's bike. Then we progressed to our other spring and summer accessories (courtesy of the Siwickis).
He definitely loves this helmet. He must have sat in front of the mirror checking himself out and laughing for at least 5 minutes. That's like an hour in baby time.

I think he likes this one too...
What you see there is the trail of destruction that follows Noah these days.
I wear my sunglasses at night

1 comment:

  1. I am sooo obsessed with this little guy and I cannot WAIT to meet him FINALLY in April!

    ReplyDelete