Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Back on track

I'm back poor, neglected blog. We came back from the US about a month ago, but our lives have been so action packed I haven't had the time or energy to post. This morning I said goodbye to my dad, who was headed back to Niantic, and then a couple of hours later goodbye to my mom, who was headed to Portugal. It was really sad to see them go. Being home with the little guy is awesome but sometimes it gets a little lonely, and it was nice to have them around. They were here for 3 weeks but it went by so quickly.

Now I can just drown my sorrows in blog posts :) I have a lot to write about- our niece Jade visited, we went to Paris, my parents came, Noah turned 1, we had a party, we went to Milan- the list goes on... so keep checking back!

No comments:

Post a Comment